Posts Tagged ‘questions’
Have you ever been in a conversation with someone and you really feel that they are not listening? We all know the tell tale signs that effective communication is not happening when the listener:
- Uses those abrupt one-word answers such as no, yes, and maybe.
- Avoids direct eye contact during an in person meeting.
- Fumbles with papers or types on their keyboard while you are talking on the phone.
- Constantly interrupts you.
- Finishes your sentences.
- Changes the subject without even realizing it.