Avocados are such a versatile fruit; you can eat them on sandwiches, in dips and even by themselves! Well, it turns out avocados aren’t just for eating! This organic avocado butter mask I am about to share with you will leave your skin feeling revitalized and moisturized for days!
You will need:
• 1 organic ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
• 1 Egg yolk
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 1 tablespoon of evening primrose oil
• 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt
1. Puree all ingredients
2. Place a warm washcloth over your face for 60 seconds to prep your skin
3. Apply a thin layer of the mask evenly on your face. Leave on for 20 minutes
5. Gently wipe off the mask with a moist cloth
If you have any left over mask, try using it on your hands, feet, arms and legs!
Your skin will enjoy the benefits of avocados just as much as we do when we eat them!
Share your organic homemade mask recipes by tweeting with the hashtag #iorganic