Try these out next time your in the mood for some tasty avocados…
- Avocado Boats- Just as you’d imagined! Slice an avocado in half, remove the pit and you have the perfect place to stuff fresh tomatoes with a little hot sauce!
- Avocado & Corn Mini Tostadas- Smash some avocado, lime juice, sour cream & cilantro into a smooth cream. Mix beans, corn, salsa and hot sauce and place onto a single round chip, top with avocado cream! Poof! Perfect mini tostada
- Smoothie- You would have never thought to add this into a smoothie I bet! It actually makes it much creamier and smoother! Try it!
- Stuffed Potato Skins- Make some avocado cream, cut some potatoes in half, top it with cheese, broccoli and bacon and roast in the oven. When finished add the avocado cream and you have yourself a delicious snack!
- Mayo Replacement- Try to replace avocado in recipes that call for mayo. I tend to make tuna salad with avocado instead of mayo to cut out the calories and unnecessary fats. Its delicious!
Share the ways you like to eat avocado by tweeting with the hashtag #iorganic