Posts Tagged ‘cooking’
Thursday, May 24th, 2012
- Drink plenty of water! Drink two glasses before each meal and you will notice significant results in your weight!
- Order Al La Carte! Resist the temptation to have sides…
- Pick whole grains over processed white-flour based items
- Eat spicy food! It speeds up your metabolism and promotes weight loss
- Try to get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep
- Manage your stress, go for a jog or just take a deep breath!
- Take the stairs, let that elevator take someone else
- Take time when eating, chew completely, try not to scarf down your meal!
- Go for a walk after dinner
- At work, keep healthy snacks on hand
- Don’t take life so seriously, laugh at jokes and smile
- Eat protein, it will keep you fuller
- Avoid distractions during dinner, and pay attention to what your eating
- Eat dinner early, before 7PM
- Weigh yourself everyday
- Start eating the same food on a regular basis, begin a routine!
- Reward yourself every once and a while
- Read about health, diet and exercise to get your mind thinking
- Always, always, always eat breakfast!
- Take time to snack through out the day